Skills: Construction Engineer
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Nyon, Switzerland
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler is currently recruiting for a Construction Manager with Construction experience in Pharma plants.
The Construction Manager will represent Amec Foster Wheeler on-site at Novartis Nyon Pharma Plant, to ensure the construction contractors’ activities comply with all aspects of Health, Safety, Environment and Security (HSES) policy, site regulations, permit to work procedures and Client requirements.
- Monitor in collaboration with Field Project Control Coordinator the progress of Subcontractors
- Ensure that Subcontractors duties are performed by competent and experienced personnel and in sufficient number, and promptly advise in negative case
- Maintain contacts with Subcontractors and participate to construction meetings
- Participate with Construction Director to construction meetings with Client Representative
- Coordinates the activities of specialty Supervisors solving interferences and priority disputes
- Organize and held weekly briefing with Amec FWI staff for site organization
Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum 10 years experience as Construction Manager
- Experience in Pharma Plant
- Fluency in French and in English is a mandatory requirement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws