Skills: Civil Engineering
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Milan, Italy
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler is looking for a Senior Process Architect that will be part of the civil department.
- responsible of the building conception as well as the overall lay-outs, based on the input received from the other engineering disciplines leaders assigned to the project
- lead the space management studies and he will be the main interface with client during the consolidation of lay-outs, building and site definition
- Number and size of equipment to be allocated into the building, size of each process room and the adjacencies necessary to be compliant with production and GMP requirements, receiving the main inputs from process department. All the others engineering disciplines contribute with their space requirements based on the production requirements
Skills / Qualifications
- Degree in Architectural design
- 4/6 years experience in Process architecture for facilities of Biotech / Pharma / Chemical industry
- Familiar with use of Revit as design tool
- Knowledge of GMP guidelines
- Knowledge of european building codes
- Fluency in italian language
- Fluency in English language
- attitude to work with team members with different technical backgrounds (process, piping, HVAC, electrical etc.)
- Leadership and capability to drive innovation of design processes
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
Wood is ranked among Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings. Find out more here.