Skills: Energy / Commodity Trading, Helicopter Pilot / Operations, Laboratory Ops / Tech, Mechanic, Mining, Project Management, ROV Ops / Tech
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Insituform Technologies, LLC is seeking an experienced Superintendent.
Insituform Technologies LLC, is a leading worldwide provider of cured-in place pipe (CIPP) and other technologies and services for the rehabilitation of pipeline systems. Insituform's businesses consist of sewer, drinking water and energy and mining pipeline rehabilitation and protection. The Company provides cost-effective solutions to remediate operational, health, regulatory and environmental problems resulting from aging and defective pipelines. Insituform's technologies allow its customers to avoid the extraordinary expense and extreme disruption that can result from traditional "dig and replace" methods.
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of workers assigned to his/her crew that are engaged in all phases of pipe rehabilitation projects.
- Ensure all work is performed in accordance with safety policies and regulations to promote a safe working environment, and all construction activities are performed as planned.
- Communicate with project management and operations teams.
- Ensure all field activities are performed following written work instructions.
- Report time and production for the crew in preparation of work schedules and expediting workflow.
- Account for hours expended by crew members to minimize labor cost.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- CIPP experince is required.
- 5+ years supervisory experience.
- More than 3 years heavy construction experience and the ability to operate machinery.
- Must possess or be eligible to attain a commercial drivers license.
- Strong mechanical background required.
- Strong electrical background and knowledge of traffic plans highly desired.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with sub-contractors, field inspectors, project managers, crews, etc.
- Must be highly organized with the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Approximately 90% overnight travel, including some weeekends, is required.
Insituform Technologies, LLC offers Competitive Salary with a full benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, paid Vacation and Holiday time, Matching 401k, Tuition Assistance, and much more, as well as the opportunity for growth within an expanding worldwide company.
Aegion Corporation and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Every day, people’s lives and livelihoods depend on the operation of pipelines, refineries and other infrastructure related to the production of energy.
At Aegion, we are in the business of making sure these structures last. Our companies provide services and solutions to protect, strengthen and maintain them —inside and out — before, during and after their construction.
Aegion companies are leaders and innovators in Corrosion Protection and Energy Services. This includes everything from cathodic protection on pipelines to maintenance at refineries nationwide. Contact Aegion today to learn more about our companies or how to join our team of infrastructure professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.