Skills: Heavy Machinery Operator, Laborer
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Sand Springs, OK, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Corrpro Companies, Inc. is looking for an experienced Construction Equipment Operator with a CDL.
Corrpro, an Aegion company, is North America's largest corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. Corrpro has complete construction installation services, including crews and equipment to install any type of cathodic protection system for any type of structure. For more details, visit www.corrpro.com.
- Will perform duties involved with operating equipment and installing materials for construction service projects
- Review field file with foreman or project manager to understand job requirements for materials and installation
- Ensure that job materials and equipment are ready before starting work
- Operate construction equipment job to meet job specifications and customer requirements
- Notify Foreman of unanticipated field changes and suggest possible alternatives
- Operate and maintain company vehicles and equipment safely at all times
- Report vehicle and equipment maintenance requirements to construction foreman
- Document and record IFTA mileage reports for monthly tax payments by the company
- Maintain a valid driver's license and CDL driver's rating
- Participate in weekly toolbox safety meetings and document equipment safety inspection audits
- Document deficiencies in safety practices/equipment to the construction foreman
- Valid driver's license with a CDL
- Outdoor construction labor and equipment operating experience
- Experience in cathodic protection installations helpful
- NACE certification as a Corrosion Tester helpful
- Be able to effectively communicate with both customers and fellow employees
- Adjust to work-related demands without becoming frustrated
- Persist at difficult tasks despite unexpected obstacles
- Demonstrate conscientiousness and dependability to produce results
- Must be able to travel overnight extensively
Our company offers a Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Matching 401k, Annual Bonus Potential, Tuition Assistance, paid Vacation and Holiday time, and much more.
Aegion Corporation and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.