Big Spring, TX, US
Big Spring, TX, US
Skills: Field Service Tech, Truck / HGV Driver
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Big Spring, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Nalco Champion, an Ecolab Company, has an immediate need for an Operational Specialist in our Energy Services - Logistics group located in Big Spring, TX If you are a dedicated DOT driver and oilfield treating professional with a proven track record of success we invite you to apply. This is your opportunity to join a large growing company offering a competitive base hourly rate and benefits.
Primarily responsible for providing chemical treatments of oil wells. Responsible for safe operation and preventative maintenance of any type of vehicle used to deliver chemicals to customers, plants and/or warehouse locations.
Territory / Location Information:
This position is based in Big Spring, TX.
- Chemical treating of all scheduled wells and locations on a regular basis
- Maintain chemical inventory reports
- Present a professional manner and work closely with sales people to satisfy customer requirements
- Maintain regular communication with sales and supervisor in order to report field problems and/or safety hazards
- Maintain truck and equipment in a safe and operable condition at all times by performing daily and periodic mechanical and safety inspections
- Maintain driver's hours of service by using Turnpike and/or paper log book reporting
- Keeps current on safety techniques and take advantage of all opportunities to improve driving and safety skills
- Recognize and avoid safety hazards in the work environment
- Properly load trucks, prepare daily bills of lading, schedule the order of daily treatments and submit treating reports to sales
- Minimum high school graduate or GED
- Must have an acceptable motor vehicle record (5 years)
- Must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 50 lbs.
- No immigration sponsorship offered for this role
- Previous oil and gas well experience
- Must have a current Class A or B Commercial Driver's License (CDL), issued by the state in which the candidate resides with all the relevant endorsements (X - HazMat & Tanker required)
- One (1) year of commercial driving experience compliant with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations and DOT regulations
- Knowledge of precautions needed if exposed to H2S (hydrogen sulfide)
- Experience with the operation of forklifts, drum dollies and trailer hoists, chemical pumps, hoses, meters, printers and gauges
- Experience with handling products in various types of packages including bulk, drums, Porta-Feeds and mini/micro-feed units
- Experience performing warehouse duties, which include preventative maintenance, inventory and ordering of chemicals, receiving incoming shipments, organizing warehouse for safe and efficient chemical storage, operation of customized chemical manufacturing equipment and the upkeep of warehouse grounds
- Awareness of chemical safety and the measures to take in the event of skin contact or spill
Keywords Oilfield, Driver, Chemical, Chemical Treating, Treater, Oilfield Driver, Chemical Delivery, Driver jobs, Class B CDL, Class B Truck Driver, CDL, Commercial Driver's License, DOT, Truck Driver, CDL Truck Driver, Trucking jobs, Company Truck Driver, Heavy Equipment, Oil Well, Gas Well, Transportation
Every day, we make the world cleaner, safer and healthier - protecting people and vital resources. Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. Around the world businesses in foodservice, food processing, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, and oil and gas markets choose Ecolab products and services to keep their environment clean and safe, operate efficiently and achieve sustainability goals. Our global workforce of over 44,000 employees is consistently delivering comprehensive solutions that meet the unique needs of our customers.