Quintana, TX, US
Quintana, TX, US
Skills: Gas Plant Operations, LNG, Refinery / Plant Operations Supervisor
Other Skills: NGL, Natural Gas, Honeywell Experion, DCS Systems, Liquefaction, Operations, TWIC
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Quintana, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
We are currently seeking an experienced Operations Shift Supervisor with extensive hands- on experience in LNG, NGL and/or chemical plant DCS systems operations for a direct hire role with a leading LNG company in Quintana, TX.
For this position, a proficiency in Honeywell Experion systems is required.
The Operations Shift Supervisor is primarily responsible for the safe and efficient operation of our client's liquefaction facility while under the direction of the Terminal Operations Superintendent. The selected candidate will be required to work a 12/ hr rotating schedule and have the flexibility to adapt to schedule changes and/or cover positions on overtime, as needed.
The Operations Shift Supervisor is also responsible for:
- Providing the overall direction of day- to- day activities for the inside and outside shift Operators
- Supervising Operator activities for liquefaction LNG cargo loading and unloading, re- gas facilities
- Ensuring compliance with all safety, environmental and health (EHS) requirements on shift; ensuring product quality specifications and delivery volume requirements are met
- Training and mentoring subordinate Operations personnel
- Troubleshooting plant problems and providing technical advice and support to Maintenance, Operations and Engineering, as needed
- Serving as Incident Commander; serving as back- up to the Operations Superintendent
- Performing PICF when a ship is docked
- 10- 15+ years of hands- on experience in LNG, NGL and/or chemical plant DCS systems operations, w/ 5+ years in a management or supervisory role
- Proficiency in Honeywell Experion systems, Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Prior APCI Liquefaction experience
- Working knowledge in all areas of liquefaction, re- gas, dock facilities, facility operations and controls using DCS; strong understanding of the operation of centrifugal pumps, cooling fans, heat exchangers, compressors, etc.
- Must be trained in NIMS & Emergency Response
- Prior experience reading and understanding P&IDs and PFD drawings is strongly preferred
- TWIC Certified