Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Skills: IT - Analysis & Management, IT - Software Development
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Reference Code : EXT-02073690-0001Published Date: 28.09.2016 PETRONAS ICT Sdn Bhd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS), Malaysia’s fully integrated petroleum company. We are the digital technology enabler that supports PETRONAS to be a leading oil & gas multinational of choice. Our multinational workforce of more than 1,600 people deliver information and communication technology (ICT) solutions within PETRONAS in 65 countries, servicing more than 51,000 employees worldwide.
*The Employment Term & Conditions for jobs advertised may vary across the PETRONAS group of companies.
Manager, Microsoft Services (Business Productivity)
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Minimum Qualification : Bachelor's Degree/Adv. Diploma
No of vacancies: 1
• A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent.
• Minimum ten (10) years’ working experience in Microsoft Business Productivity i.e. Exchange Server, Lync Server and Enterprise Desktop.
• Knowledgeable in the relevant areas, including skills in architecture design, implementation and IT governance framework.
• Experienced in managing Microsoft license and audit is an added advantage.
• Good understanding of operation and commercials of an ICT-related organization.
• Good command of spoken and written English.
• Good presentation and communication skills to ensure successful engagement of stakeholders and employees.
The Manager is responsible to oversee and lead the development and execution of services within the PETRONAS Microsoft Business Productivity portfolio space throughout its lifecycle and supporting IT governance process by establishing and maintaining a framework, methodology, and relevant processes, in the most cost effective manner via various other delivery units within PETRONAS ICT and in alignment with PETRONAS ICT’s business strategy and roadmap towards achieving world class ICT. He / She reports directly to the Head, Microsoft Services.
• Establish and lead the development of PETRONAS Microsoft policies and standards within the Business Productivity Domain not limited to Unified Communication (Exchange Server and Lync Server) and Enterprise Desktop based on PETRONAS’ business expectations to drive consistency across PETRONAS Group in terms of adoption and quality of delivery.
• Contribute to the establishment and governance of PETRONAS Group Microsoft roadmap, solution implementation strategy, solutions architecture and systems’ landscape in compliance with PETRONAS Enterprise Architecture policies and standards to ensure Microsoft investments are optimized and business values realized.
• Establish, drive and implement Microsoft Business Productivity related strategic initiatives in line with Group ICT strategic programs to continuously improve PETRONAS business performance and achieve world class ICT.
• Plan, schedule and monitor strategic initiatives to deliver departmental business plans by adopting industry best practices.
• Monitor the team financials including revenue, costs and profitability margins by practicing cost transparency, accurate charging and timely reporting in accordance to PET-ICT’s financial standards and guidelines to maintain good financial health for the department.
• Act as a single point of contact for senior stakeholders at PET-ICT delivery teams. Promote financial and commercial awareness in order to deliver value-for-money. Manage stakeholder expectations on service delivery.
• Advise on the available standards, procedures, methods, tools and techniques. Evaluate project and /or program performance and recommend changes where necessary. Contribute to reviews and audits of project and program management.
• Track financials by practicing cost transparency, accurate charging and timely reporting in accordance to PETRONAS ICT’s financial standards and guidelines.
Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS) is Malaysia’s fully integrated oil and gas multinational ranked among the largest corporations on FORTUNE Global 500. Operating our core business in the Upstream and Downstream sectors, we are present in more than 65 countries since first incorporated in 1974. We are among the top five oil and gas companies (in terms of production) and the most profitable company in Asia. We steadily drive for new solutions and continue pushing boundaries to manage new realities and add value to oil and gas resources in a manner that carefully balances commercial, environmental and social considerations. www.petronas.com