Skills: HSE Manager / Advisor, Safety Engineering, Shipyard
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Marinette, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
SGF Global is looking for a Safety Engineer in Marinette, WI
- Independently review and enforce Hull, Mechanical, Electrical and Mission Systems equipment care a nd protection standards to be utilized from equipment delivery across hulls in production through ships delivery.
- Provide input to the preventative maintenance team for accountability of care and protection standards.
- Provide deck plate support to the onsite LM Production Team.
- Ship building or ship yard repair experience in a safety position
- Working knowledge of safety procedures in shipbuilding
- Working knowledge shipboard mechanical/electrical systems
SGF Global is a worldwide provider of professional/technical personnel in all disciplines to the Energy Industry (Oil & Gas, Power Generation/Delivery and Nuclear). Over 12 years of experience in providing high-level manpower on a Contract and Direct-Hire basis, meeting and exceeding our Client's requirements:
- • Multiple offices and support operations around the world
- • Distinguished energy client portfolio
- • Experienced in placing multi-disciplinary projects domestically & internationally
- • State-of-the-art technology and systems support
- • Hassle-Free process...we take care of all the details.