Skills: IT - Programming & Database
Experience: 9 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
PETRONAS ICT Sdn Bhd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS), Malaysia’s fully integrated petroleum company. We are the digital technology enabler that supports PETRONAS to be a leading oil & gas multinational of choice. Our multinational workforce of more than 1,600 people deliver information and communication technology (ICT) solutions within PETRONAS in 65 countries, servicing more than 51,000 employees worldwide.
*The Employment Term & Conditions for jobs advertised may vary across the PETRONAS group of companies.
Manager, Technical Program Integration
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Minimum Qualification : Bachelor's Degree/Adv. Diploma
No of vacancies: 1
• A Bachelor's Degree in Management, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Business or related field.
• Minimum of 9 - 14 years’ working experience in ICT related industry
• Knowledgeable in the relevant IT area(s) such as process designing within Project Integration for system implementation.
• Ability to strategically analyses business and technology improvements which are beneficial to the organisation and drive the changes to achieve end results.
• Good understanding of operation and commercials of an ICT related organization.
• Good command in English, both writing and speaking.
• Good presentation and communication skills are essential for the successful engagement of stakeholders and employees.
The Manager is responsible to manage and oversee the overall RAPID Program Integration in the area of Integrated Program Planning Control and Improvement while aligning with PETRONAS ICT’s business strategy and roadmap towards achieving world class ICT. This position reports directly to the Head, RAPID Program Integrated (RPI).
• Establish and review change strategy, change impact and overall Program Integration by validating requirements with the Program / Project Managers and Business to ensure that the roadmap created is align with business’ goals and expectations.
• Advice and monitor stakeholder’s engagements with the Program / Project Managers to align and manage stakeholder’s expectations throughout the project by having ongoing reviews and work towards eliminating gaps in meeting stakeholder’s expectations.
• Advise and monitor the Program Integration activities of relevant projects / programs, in accordance to the Delivery Excellence (DEX) model, Organizational Quality Management framework and Business Process best practices to ensure that projects / programs are delivered on time and as per specifications and budget.
• Implement operations excellence through continuous improvement initiatives by improving operations efficiency and effectiveness within the Quality Management Sub-Function in addition to achieving the minimum SLA / OLA targets for Quality Management (if applicable) as agreed by the Business and Management Committee (MC), to meet business satisfaction levels.
• Monitor and control the financials of overall Program Management including revenue, costs and profitability margins by practising cost transparency, accurate charging and timely reporting in accordance to PET-ICT’s financial standards and guidelines to maintain good financial health for the Department.
Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS) is Malaysia’s fully integrated oil and gas multinational ranked among the largest corporations on FORTUNE Global 500. Operating our core business in the Upstream and Downstream sectors, we are present in more than 65 countries since first incorporated in 1974. We are among the top five oil and gas companies (in terms of production) and the most profitable company in Asia. We steadily drive for new solutions and continue pushing boundaries to manage new realities and add value to oil and gas resources in a manner that carefully balances commercial, environmental and social considerations. www.petronas.com