Bay City, TX, US
Bay City, TX, US
Skills: Truck / HGV Driver
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Location: Bay City, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Sunoco Logistics Partners L.P. (NYSE: SXL) is a publicly traded master limited partnership formed in 2002 to acquire, own and operate a diverse mix of crude oil and refined products pipelines, and terminalling and storage facilities, as well as crude oil acquisition and marketing assets. Our business is characterized by extensive industry and safety experience, strong financial fundamentals, and operational flexibility. Collectively, a strong asset base and the successful execution of our business strategies have consistently delivered substantial returns to unit holders. Strategies for growth include increasing pipeline and terminal throughput, utilizing our crude oil distribution and marketing expertise to address regional crude oil supply and demand imbalances, and pursuing organic growth opportunities as well as strategic acquisitions that are synergistic with existing assets.
The duties of this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Providing top level administrative support services to the Bay City Regional Crude Trucking office including but not limited to administrative support
- Responsible for handling a high volume of telephone calls and payroll/PeopleSoft input
- Assist with expense report processing, reports and budget preparation, invoice processing, record keeping and maintenance of departmental files, and calendar maintenance.
- HS graduate;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a challenging, fast-paced work environment.
- Must be very proficient in MS Office Suite: MSWord, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Peoplesoft, SAP, and/or TMW software experiences a plus.
- On occasion, will be required to support emergency response which requires significant changes to work schedule, including overtime and some weekend work.
- Associates degree or business/secretarial school certification.
- Experience in Transportation/ DOT industry
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
required_edu: 3 skill_id: 532, 656, 704, 806, 645