Insituform Technologies LLC, an Aegion Company, is looking for experienced Laborers/Installation Technicians.
Insituform Technologies LLC, is a leading worldwide provider of cured-in place pipe (CIPP) and other technologies and services for the rehabilitation of pipeline systems. Insituform's businesses consist of sewer, drinking water and energy and mining pipeline rehabilitation and protection. The Company provides cost-effective solutions to remediate operational, health, regulatory and environmental problems resulting from aging and defective pipelines. Insituform's technologies allow its customers to avoid the extraordinary expense and extreme disruption that can result from traditional "dig and replace" methods.
The Laborer/Installation Technician will work effectively with supervisors and peers in the successful rehabilitation and repair of a variety of sewer and stormwater lines
- Direct operators of construction equipment with alignment, movement and adjustment of machinery to conform to location needs
- Drive various vehicles (pickups to tractor-trailer rigs) to haul crews and equipment
- Assist in initial setup and cleanup of sites
- Review entry and work permits; and assists in the review of pre and post installation videos
- Enter manhole to cut line for installation.
- Other tasks, as assigned
Qualifications: Physical Requirements:
- Walk, stand, climb, balance, stoop, crouch, bend, reach, kneel, crawl and stretch
- Use of hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; talk and hear without visual cues.
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to wear respirator and body harness while entering confined spaces.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Class A or B CDL with Hazmat or be able to obtain within 90 days of hire.
- 2+ years' experience working in an outdoor construction environment, preferably with CIPP or water or sewer utilities.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces.
- Must be able to travel, as much as 90% as needed.
- No more than 2 moving violations while operating a personal or commercial motor vehicle in the last 36 months.
- No convictions for DUI, DWI, OUI involving alcohol/drugs within the last 36 months.
- No convictions of reckless/careless driving within the last 36 months.
- No suspension of license within the last 36 months for moving violations.
- Less than 2 preventable accidents while operating a commercial motor vehicle in the last 36 months.
- Must be able to successfully pass a drug test and criminal history background check.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; ability to listen and comprehend instructions accurately to learn Insituform's products, processes, safety procedures, installation techniques and equipment use.
- Ability to apply common-sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form; ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Insituform Technologies, LLC offers Competitive Salary with a full benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, paid Vacation and Holiday time, Matching 401k, Tuition Assistance, and much more, as well as the opportunity for growth within an expanding worldwide company.
Aegion Corporation and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.