Company: Trainor Asia Ltd
Skills: HSE Manager / Advisor
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: Competitive package
Location: HCMC, Vietnam
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Dept.: Drilling Department (Report to HSE Manager and support to Drilling Manager)
Duration: 2 Year' Contract
- NEBOSH Certified
- Ideally degree qualified in HSE or Engineering
- Minimum 5-10 years relevant experience with an E&P Operator in a safety related role within a Drilling Department.
- Broad experience of drilling and well testing operations including on and offshore logistics.
- Practical experience in an offshore operational role within drilling operations (Client or Service Company) on Drillship / Semi-submersible Mobile Offshore Drilling Units.
- Sound knowledge of safety management tools and techniques.
- Experienced in managing contracts and contractor Key Performance Indicators
- Sound experience in risk and asset integrity management.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Robust knowledge of IADC HSE Case requirements for Mobile Offshore Drilling Units
- Previous overseas working experience is preferred