Skills: Geologist, Geoscientist
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Texas, United States, TX, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
EnRJ Partners is looking to identify a Senior Development Geologist to work for an International Oil Company to support the development of a specific asset in the Middle East.
· Work with an integrated team to build static reservoir descriptions for multiple reservoirs.
· Integrate different sets of data into a reservoir model
· Work closely with reservoir engineering department to update reservoir descriptions & select location for development wells
· Construct & maintain reservoir models & document reserves working with the Reservoir Engineering team.
· 10 - 20 years' industry experience working for reputable E&P companies
· A master's degree in a Geoscience related subject
· Experience with carbonate & fractured carbonate reservoirs
· International project experience working as a development geologist
· SMT/Kingdom and/or Petrel workstation interpretation experience
EnRJ Partners – Engineering Success
Technical staffing company providing outcome focussed recruitment solutions to the global Oil & Gas Industry.
We provide the following solutions:
· Direct Hire & Retained Search
· Contract Hire & Compliant Payroll Solutions
· Contractor Mobilisation
· Talent Mapping – Competitor Analysis
Our extensive market network means we can deliver individual, team or project resources across all the whole Oil & Gas life cycle.
Senior Appointments – Executive Hires
· Project Management / PMC
· Subsurface: Geoscience & Drilling
· Subsea & Pipeline
· Project Services
· Discipline Engineering