Midland, TX, US
Midland, TX, US
Skills: Field Service Tech
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Midland, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Nalco Champion, an Ecolab Company, has an immediate opening for a Field Support Specialist in our Energy Services Group located in Midland, TX. If you are a dedicated Administrative professional with a proven track record of success we invite you to apply. In this role, the incumbent will be the primary office support for Sales and Operations on day-to-day oilfield activities. This is your opportunity to join a large, growing company offering a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
Location: This position is able to be based in Midland, TX.
Job Overview : As a member of the Order to Cash Team, you will play an integral role in working with the Sales and Supply Chain teams, as well as with Customers. Timely and Accurate Order Entry are key as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Additionally, this team handles billing as well as a/r support for EDI (electronic invoicing process).
- Manages the daily operation of the office, which will include mail and telephone reception
- Responsible for Order to Cash processing including sales order entry, delivery creation, and invoicing
- Monitoring of accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Responsible for the administration and general office duties involving, typing, and record and file maintenance, documentation creation
- Assisting with sales reporting and documentation
- Maintaining relevant EDI information and processing EDI errors
- Working closely with customers and internal departments to resolve order and/or inventory issues
- Provides general administrative support to the District Manager and Sales positions
- Generates and maintains confidential information and administer company policy and procedures
- High School degree or equivalent required
- Strong Excel Knowledge
- A minimum of 2-3 years of secretarial/administrative experience
- No immigration sponsorship offered for this role
- Some college
- Strong PC skills including demonstrated proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Requires the ability to exercise independent judgment and basic reasoning skills
- Excellent Verbal and Written skills a must
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and multi task abilities a must.
- Must be flexible, responsive and resourceful
Every day, we make the world cleaner, safer and healthier - protecting people and vital resources. Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. Around the world businesses in foodservice, food processing, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, and oil and gas markets choose Ecolab products and services to keep their environment clean and safe, operate efficiently and achieve sustainability goals. Our global workforce of over 44,000 employees is consistently delivering comprehensive solutions that meet the unique needs of our customers.