Missouri, MO, US
Missouri, MO, US
Skills: Electrical Engineering
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: US$50 - US$55 per hour + competitive
Location: Missouri, MO, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Progressive Global Energy is looking to hire an Electrical Engineer to join a Transformers Design Group in Jefferson City Missouri. Although this is a contract position it is very long term and eventually will turn into a direct hire position if it is a good fit for you. Please note that the minimum requirements for this position is 2 years of electrical design work on transformers.
Please send an updated version of your resume if you are interested in the position below:
Type: Contract to hire
Rate: Negotiable (target rate between $50-55/hr) Working
Hours: full time
Per Diem: No
Location: Jackson City,MO
- Analyze, design, develop, test, install and service relevant job opportunity.
- Any person may provide distribution and renewable energy transformers for documentary evidence bearing on the application to the10-3000kva.
- Participate in investigation of technical problems including test failures by providing diagnosis and establishing Employment and Training Administration, 233 procedures and corrective actions.
- analysis reports based on diagnostic and failure analysis of transformers and perform fuse coordination.
- Design and test transformer controls including programmable temperature monitors, rapid rise Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the relay, pressure release devices, CPT and breaker size workplace.
- Selection, fiber optic installation and monitoring, and DGA analyzers.
- Requires a bachelor's or foreign equivalent degree
- electrical engineering or a related technical field
- experience: conducting transformer test failure analysis and diagnostics; providing manufacturing support for distribution transformers; and performing or supporting transformer testing and transformer monitoring and control equipment