Skills: Instrument & Controls Engineer
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler is currently recruiting for an Automation Engineer to join our Engineering Team in Istanbul/Turkey.
- Leading to I&C design activities
- DCS, SIS and FGS System Engineering
- Working with P&IDs as per ISA standards
- Preperation of Technical Specification and Material Requisition for Automation and Control Systems
- Technical Evaluation of Vendor Bids for Control System Hardware and Software
- Preperation and follow up all kinds of deliverables related with control system configuration such as architectural diagrams, loop list, logic diagrams, loop wiring diagrams, etc.
- Follow up Vendor Package documents and Packace interface with other systems
- Follow up FAT & SAT activities of control packages
Skills / Qualifications
- BS in Electrical and Electronics, Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of hands on automation engineering (DCS, ESD, F&G and communication) experience in oil & gas, power generation, chemical and petrochemical industries
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, able to work in a team
- No restriction for traveling, availability for medium and long-term assignments worldwide
- Completed military service for male applicants
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.