Skills: Project Engineer
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Midrand, South Africa
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler is currently recruiting for a Project Engineer for the PSA Field Development Project based in Midrand.
- Execution of assigned work in accordance with the applicable Project Procedures and Standards, within the manhour and cost budgets and the project schedule targets
- Coordination of all engineering and design activities
- Coordination and liaison with Client, Construction, Commissioning, Project Control, and Procurement personnel
Skills / Qualifications
- BSc, BEng or BTech (Mechanical Engineering) with 8+ years relevant post graduate experience in the Oil & Gas industry
- South African EE candidates are preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.