Skills: Civil Engineering
Experience: 12 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Madrid, Spain
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler is currently seeking to recruit a competent Civil Design Engineer to join our team to be based in Spain for a period of 12 – 15 months and possible relocation to Kuwait thereafter. In this role you will be assigned to effectively manage and administer the CSA team to carry out the scope of works.
- Develop and enhance the discipline through implementation of best practice in the area of people management, systems and business processes
- Ensure technical accuracy and integrity of the design engineering carried out by the discipline
- Provide staff resources with appropriate skills for the project and business requirements
- Manage the PMC CSA team objectives and budget
Skills / Qualifications
- Civil / Structural Engineering Degree
- At least 12 years experience in the industry
- Membership of relevant engineering institution (ICE / ISE)
- Experience in PMC / EPC organization in the field of refinery & petrochemicals industries in design, detailing, specification / vendor packages, fabrication engineering and construction in major projects
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.