Skills: Civil Engineering
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler Environment & Infrastructure is searching for a Water/Wastewater Engineer-in-Training to join our team in Phoenix, AZ. Primary focus for project work will be the development of engineering studies, design reports, construction documents, and construction oversight/administration related to water/wastewater infrastructure.
Provide engineering services in support of planning, studies, analysis, and design of water treatment and distribution systems, as well as wastewater collection and treatment systems, which may include pump/lift stations, chemical feed systems, and storage reservoirs.
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor or higher degree in Civil Engineering or other related field of study
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience (may include post-graduate work)
- EIT required
- Applicant must possess strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills, and have the ability to work on multiple, unique assignments simultaneously
- Applicant must possess excellent, clear and concise, verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to coordinate meetings, conduct effective client presentations and prepare written reports
- Must pass drug test, background check, and physical, and must have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the Company's driving (MVR) policy
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.