Skills: Construction Engineer
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Clarington, ON, Canada
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler Environment & Infrastructure is currently seeking a Construction Labourer for the Port Granby/Port Hope/Newtonville area.
- General site labour
- Physical work (including hand digging, moving pumps and hoses, heavy lifting)
- Fill in for other roles onsite (security kiosk, silt control crew etc.)
- Work outside in variable weather conditions, rain or shine
- 12 hour work days (Approximately 40 - 50 hours per week)
Skills / Qualifications
- HS diploma
- Valid driver’s license
- Construction experience a plus
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to take direction
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.