Skills: Project Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Atlanta, GA, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler Power & Process Americas is currently recruiting for a Project Manager with a strong background in Pulp & Paper at our Tucker GA office.
- For P&L and customer satisfaction in the execution of a wide variety of engineering design efforts from proposals to studies to large and complex multi-discipline engineering design projects.
- He/she must develop the project execution plans, lead project reviews, lead negotiations with the client on change orders and contractual disputes while maintaining a solid client relationship and client satisfaction.
- The person in this role must have a good working knowledge of project controls including scheduling, budgeting, progress monitoring and forecasting.
Skills / Qualifications
- Have a BS/BA degree or higher in engineering or construction related field.
- 10+ years of experience managing mid-size to large detailed design engineering projects in the Pulp and Paper, Chemical Process and/or Biofuels sectors.
- Experience should include proven examples of the candidate’s ability to lead an engineering design team to produce quality deliverables on time and within budget.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.