Skills: Construction Engineer
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Newport, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler has identified a requirement for a Technical Clerk with experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry. The requirement is to support a project based in Newport, initially for a period of 6 months.
- Provide administrative assistance and support to the project team across all project construction/completions/commissioning functions including high level use of project databases
- Read, understand and adhere to all applicable company / project policies, working practices and procedures, ensuring at all times that the administrative workscope is completed to a high standard
- Assist with data management of project databases including data download and data verification
- Day to day operation and control of the project management databases (as required) including data input and the production of reports where required
- Provide document management services as required, including filing, retrieval revision updates etc
- Provision of general administrative assistance to project management/team members including photo-coping, filing, production of reports and presentations in line with guidance from managers
- To support overall delivery of company goals and schedule
- To ensure all that all workscope is completed in a safe manner ensuring no detrimental impact to personnel, fabric or environment
Skills / Qualifications
Proven experience in similar role
IT Literate (Excel / Word / PowerPoint etc)
Good educational background (O'level / Higher)
Good understanding of office administration processes and practices
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.