Skills: Construction Engineer
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: 24, Turkey
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler is currently recruiting for a Construction Structures Supervisor with a significant Construction experience in industrial installations.
The Construction Structures Supervisor, reporting to the Construction Manager, will represent Amec Foster Wheeler on-site at Anagold - Copler Sulphide Expansion Project, to ensure the construction contractors’ activities comply with all aspects of Health, Safety, Environment and Security (HSES) policy, site regulations, permit to work procedures and client requirements.
- Supervise the installation of all tanks checking of all vessels, columns, reactors, internals, and final closure of all equipment that will be carried out as per Quality procedure ensuring a quality control record
- Verify that all field tests are made according to project technical documents and applicable codes and specifications. Ensure that records of all tests are maintained and extent of testing shall be as foreseen in contractual project specifications
- Make sure that related safety procedures and job site activity regulations are observed and that any dangerous situations are eliminated
- Monitor the correct Construction filing and Final Punch lists, and make sure that outstanding works are completed
- Identify possible Non Conformities according to the Quality Assurance System Procedure both for System and on Contract and assess the corrective action
- Ensure that all QC activities (type and extension) are executed in due time according to relevant Site Work Instruction and applicable codes and specifications
Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum 10 years experience in the role
- Experience in Industrial installations
- Mining experience will be a plus
- English and Turkish language knowledge written and spoken is a must
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Considerable experience of tanks construction works to achieve effective construction execution
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws