Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: 24, Turkey
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Overview / Responsibilities
We are currently recruiting for a Project Secretary to be employed for our Anagold Sulfide Copler Expansion Project located in Erzincan, Turkey.
- Prepare presentations from outline brief
- Receive incoming mail, identify priority items, acknowledge correspondence, answer routine queries and reroute
- Plan and organise diary commitments of Construction Manager including arranging accommodation and facilities for meetings and ensuring the compilation and distribution of papers, minutes and agendas for such meetings
- Copying and distribution of documents to employees of the group
- Maintain filing system and organise file archival
- Central point of contact for all visitors to project/department
- Organise group/project functions where required
- General administrative tasks as and when required
Skills / Qualifications
- Previous experience as Secretary/Administrator
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, confident and self-motivated.
- Able to work well with people at all levels, both internally and externally
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of work practices and procedures in order to liaise effectively with internal and external contacts
- Must be flexible and able to work on own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Turkish native speaker, fluency in English
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws