Skills: Civil Engineering
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Nashville, TN, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler Environment & Infrastructure is currently seeking a Junior Water Resources Engineer to join our team in Nashville, TN. Ideal candidates will have a BS degree in civil engineering, preferably an MS degree, EIT certification, and 0-3 years’ experience.
- Conduct field investigations, perform engineering calculations, hydrologic and hydraulic and computer modeling
- Assist in analysis and design studies
- Produce written and oral reports and supervise technicians as needed
Skills / Qualifications
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering; MS degree preferred
- EIT certification
- 0-3 years experience
- HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS, SWMM, and GIS; 2D modelling experience a plus
- Technical writing and communication skills
- GIS Analyses and Statistical Analyses
- Stormwater modeling knowledge and experience is beneficial
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.