Skills: Construction Engineer
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: 24, Turkey
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler is currently recruiting for a Construction Material Assistant who will represent Amec Foster Wheeler on-site at Anagold - Copler Sulphide Expansion Project and will be responsible for accurate and timely receiving and issuing of materials and general office policies and procedures as required for efficient material control.
- Maintains and Promotes Safety policies and procedures
- Maintain files as established by Material Coordinators
- Enter receipts of material in AMUSE in a timely and accurate manner
- Issue material picking tickets from AMUSE as requested to support construction schedules
- Run reports as required to supply current material status to construction
- Copy and distribute Material Receiving Reports in timely and accurate manner
- Insure all files are complete and notify purchasing for close out
- Assist in inventory audits as to ensure accuracy of inventories
- Notify Field Material Manager of any problems to ensure construction schedules are not delayed
Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years experience in the role
- English and Turkish language written and spoken is a must
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.