Skills: Electrical Engineering
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Atlanta, GA, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler is currently recruiting for a Sr. I&C Designer at our Tucker GA office.
- Produces highly advanced and complex designs in a specific field, discusses special problems and recommends solutions to design problems.
- Evaluates and recommends changes to techniques and standards
- Schedules and coordinates the activities of assigned designers and CAD operators, assessing resources and allocating work to meet priorities.
- Reviews drawings and designs produced by subordinates to ensure that standards or quality and accuracy are met.
- May lead a work group or project team with some coaching from own supervisor.
Skills / Qualifications
- Technical diploma in a relevant discipline and a minimum of 8-10 years progressively more responsible pertinent experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 10 years work experience in industrial controls and system integration with a strong focus (50% +) on software design and programming
- Material handling or process control design, development and troubleshooting experience
- Rockwell Control Logix PLC Programming experienc
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.