Skills: Electrical Engineering
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Atlanta, GA, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler is currently recruiting for a Lead I&C Engineer with extensive experience in Heavy Industrial or Power industries
- Provides technical leadership to teams of professional and non-professional staff.
- Provides application/control systems design and development for systems of varied complexity.
- Develops and evaluates alternative system solutions that meet stated requirements
- Modifies program/system logic involving multiple systems and subsystems.
- Develops proficiency in several programming languages and control device networks for PLCs, PCs, or DCS systems
- May lead a department or may be an expert in their field, providing ideas, opinions and advice to others.
Skills / Qualifications
- A minimum of a BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 10 years work experience in industrial controls and system integration with a strong focus (50% +) on software design and programming.
- Material handling or process control design, development and troubleshooting experience.
- Rockwell Control Logix PLC Programming experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.