Skills: Construction Engineer
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: 24, Turkey
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler is currently recruiting for a Turnover Engineer with a significant Construction experience in industrial installations.
The Turnover Engineer will represent Amec Foster Wheeler on-site at Anagold - Copler Sulphide Expansion Project and will be responsible for defining together with the engineering management team, itemising and delivering the entire work scope into system packages to enable commissioning and start-up work to take place.
- Define the construction Turnover deliverables in terms of QC packs
- Define the pinnacle inspection and test documents by discipline activity, and coordinate the inspection and acceptance by Client and / or Commissioning Manager / Engineer for each QC pack, including piping test packs, instrument loop dossiers, relief valves, spring supports, electrical circuits, equipment packages etc
- Progressively transfer responsibility for the works to the start up and commissioning organisation ensuring that system turnover is fully accepted by signature
- Compile agreed lists of system exception items to be completed by agreed dates, and to monitor and record completion of such exception items
- Consolidate construction punch lists into system punch lists, and provide an auditable trail to ensure that all punch list items are captured, cleared and signed off for completion
- Maintain the original hard copy wet signature Master System Punch List
- Compile the turnover dossiers in the required format
Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years experience in the role
- Experience in Industrial installations
- Mining experience will be a plus
- English and Turkish language knowledge written and spoken is a must
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws