Skills: Electrical Engineering
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Cumnock, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler requires a Site Driver to report to the Site Manager / General Foreman. The Site Driver will be responsible for the safe and timely delivery of project materials to site and the clearance of scrap materials from site. The Site Driver will hold a valid Driving Licence and be expected to carry out inter-project transfers and any other delivery/collection requirements as directed by the Site Manager / General Foreman.
- To deliver in a safe and timely manner all project materials as directed by the Site Manager / General Foreman
- The Site Driver will be responsible for all necessary vehicle checks and the security of his loads
- The Site Driver will be responsible for the clearance of scrap materials and equipment from sites in accordance with CWI Safe Loading and Unloading of Vehicles at Remote Tower Sites
- The Site Driver will liaise with the Stores / Yard personnel in order to maintain a safe and tidy environment in the yard laydown areas
Skills / Qualifications
In accordance with our certification to the standards OHSAS 18001, ISO9001:2000 and ISO 14001 each employee will comply with and contribute to the effective implementation of the current Amec Foster Wheeler
- Health and Safety policy
- Quality Policy
- Environmental Policy
- To work within established Company policies and procedures
- Promote company values and standards and exhibit appropriate behaviour in accordance with Company ethos
- To demonstrate safety, integrity & commitment at all times
- Maintain excellent levels of communication throughout the team and the wider business
- To undertake any other duties as and when necessary to meet the varying demands of the business and satisfy customer needs
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.