Skills: HSE Manager / Advisor
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler is recruiting for a Security Advisor to be employed in Istanbul Office for a 6 months of period.
- Provide a local single point of contact for security in Turkey for the business, which will provide local advice out of working hours and weekends, holidays etc.
- Develop, implement and maintain contingency plans and procedures, including accounting for staff and re-location / evacuation of International Assignees
- Support directly Emergency Response and Incident Management Teams when invoked, and assist with coordination of response
- Provide real time on the ground updates to the Regional Security Advisor, Group Security and Emergency Preparedness teams
- Produce, implement, review overriding country-level Security Management Plans and project-specific Security Management Plans
- Audit project / site and office security programmes, and advise on any required measures in line with AmecFW guidelines
- Audit hotels as directed by the Regional Security Advisor
- Audit local third party security providers as directed by the Regional Security Advisor as required.
- Deliver information and intelligence reporting, utilising a strong professional network and liaising closely with the Regional Security Advisor and Group Security analysts
- Ensure focus on Persons on Board / Site and HR records are maintained and that adequate redundancy in communications is ensured across operations in-country. Confirm primacy arrangements with all areas of the business
- Assist with approval for travel to Turkey when directed by the Regional Security Advisor. This includes the provision of location-specific security advice
- Develop and maintain Security Risk Assessments / Registers for all operational locations
- Provide security briefings and updates to management teams and staff as directed by the Regional Security Advisor
- Conduct Executive Protection duties for visiting Senior Management as directed by the Regional Security Advisor
- Any other duties as directed by the Country Manager and / or Regional Security Advisor
Skills / Qualifications
- A minimum of 10 years experience in the same role with exposure to engineering, procurement and construction projects
- Fluency in Turkish is required, whilst a strong knowledge of the English language would be highly beneficial
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.