Skills: Piping Engineer
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler is currently recruiting for a Piping Engineer with extensive experience in the mining and metals industry. This is a short term position of about 5 weeks.
- You will be required to review, analyse and undertake any relevant calculations to ensure the Pipe supports meet the European Standards / Norms
- Present pipe supports based on SANS standards
Skills / Qualifications
- Must have 8 to 10 years design experience in the mining and mineral processing area in the design office and in relevant field
- Well developed computer skills and knowledge of Word, Databases, Spreadsheets and discipline related application software
- Must be technically competent in terms of core engineering theory from first principles
- Ability to extend theory to new and complex equipment
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.