Skills: Safety Engineering
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Reading, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler is currently recruiting a HAZAN Author to support the development of an Operational Safety Case for a Radwaste facility and its associated operations. Amec Foster Wheeler supports the whole of the nuclear industry including nuclear new build, operational facilities and decommissioning projects. Our Nuclear Safety Case team is responsible for the delivery of safety case services to a wide range of projects and clients across the nuclear industry.
Skills / Qualifications
- Detailed knowledge of and experience in authoring of HAZANs
- Technical or engineering background with a scientific or engineering degree or equivalent industrial experience.
- Confident communicator, who is able to interact with clients, colleagues and stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to write clearly and present complex arguments in a well-structured manner.
- Security Cleared (DV preferable)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.