Skills: Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: London, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler is currently seeking to recruit a competent Packaged Equipment Engineer with extensive experience in the Oil and Gas/Petrochemical/Refinering industry to carry out PMC scope of work related to mechanical engineering of packaged equipment. Scope includes a varienty of equipment including water treatment, cooling towers, chemical dosing and mechanical handling equipment packages. Position will be London-based, reporting directly to the Lead Mechanical Engineer based in the Netherlands.
- Review and approval of mechanical data sheets
- Review and approval of technical bid evaluations produced by EPC contractor
- Review and approval of vendor documentation as required per ITB
- Responding to EPC contractor Technical Queries/ Waiver Requests and RFI’s
Skills / Qualifications
- 12 yrs + experience in industry
- 5 yrs experience in similar position
- Experience of PMC / EPC projects in the field of Refinery / Petrochemical Industries in specification, selection, testing and handling design issues of all static equipment in major projects of value not less than US$ 500 Million each
- Excellent attention to detail
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.