Skills: Environmental Engineer
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Gainesville, FL, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler Environment & Infrastructure is currently seeking an Environmental Technician to join our dynamic team in Gainesville, FL.
Are you an Environmental Technician who enjoys the technical aspects of environmental and water resources projects? Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a worldwide company with an established team of professionals? We have an excellent career opportunity for an individual with technical skills in a team environment. In this position you will assist in developing technical solutions and preparing reports for water and permitting related projects.
- Environmental Technician needed with strong technical skills to help prepare quality products for customers in an expanding marketplace
- Will undertake technical assignments and specific elements of projects under close supervision of senior scientists and engineers
- Will assist in preparation of technical reports, correspondence, calculations and analysis
Skills / Qualifications
- Combination of education and industry experience in environmental sciences, water resources or related technical area
- 0 - 5 years of related environmental experience
- Familiarity and skills with Auto CAD, Civil 3D, Land Desktop, GIS and hydrologic modeling
- Strong communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Must pass drug test, background check and must have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company's driving (MVR) policy
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.