Skills: Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Chonburi, Thailand
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler has an opportunity for Senior Building Service (HVAC) Engineer. There is an increased thrust to deliver our services for the growing Southeast Asian market. As a result of this, Mechanical Equipment Engineering Department operation is expanding and evolving to manage the challenges of regional projects that continue to pose challenges in offering our services through a global talent pool.
- May serve as lead, sub-lead and/or Building Service Engineer (HVAC) in Building Service Engineering team on the assigned Projects to manage workload and budgets, respond to client requirements, supervise and manage work undertaken by other members of the team etc.
- Coach, mentor, and/or train support for young engineers in the Building Service Engineering team
- Effectively communicate and interface with other disciplines, clients, contractor and suppliers for the assigned Building Service / HVAC work scope
- Support other disciplines for HVAC Equipment information, mechanical room layout, etc. suit for the application as required
- Prepare Building Service / HVAC Performance Specifications, Equipment Schedule, Building Service / HVAC Calculation, General Arrangement / Layout / Detail of Building Service / HVAC. Build Service / HVAC Single Line Diagram, Material Requisitions and Sub-contract Requisitions of Building Service Work and Equipment etc.
- Lead technical discussion, meetings with Suppliers, Sub-Contractors and Clients relevant with Building Service / HVAC work
- Review of Supplier and Sub-Contractor technical documentation and applicable Engineering Deliverables for integration within the projects
- Construction support and site support, as necessary for Building Service / HVAC site work, start-up and commissioning etc.
- Perform such duties as may reasonably be assigned
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering with the certified Mechanical Engineering License
- A minimum of 7+ years applicable and demonstrable experience working of Building Service, HVAC, Clean room etc. for Process Plant Projects ( Refinery/ Chemical / Petrochemical / Power / Oil & Gas), Manufacturing factory and Industrial Projects
- Working knowledge of recognized industry codes and standards (e.g. ASHRAE, ANSI, ASME, ISO, API, NFPA, etc.)
- Strong experiences of Building Service, HVAC Design and Engineering work with some experiences on site construction, start-up commissioning, operation and maintenance
- Hard working, well organized, proactive, possess leadership skills and team work attitude, and possess problem solving skills in a timely manner
- Flexible approach and able to work under pressure with a can-do and a desire to win
- Excellent English communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.