Skills: Project Controls
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Oakville, ON, Canada
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler’s Mining business has a potential opportunity for a Junior Cost Controller. This position is located in our Oakville, ON office. This role will be filled contingent on award of project. The successful candidate must be located within a reasonable commute to the Oakville, ON office. If you have a successful track record and thrive on challenges in a fast paced environment, this is the opportunity for you.
- Manage resource authorization, resource reporting and forecasting
- Manage home office engineering man hours and cost
- Collect, input, coordinate with project teams and prepare charts and graphics for project weekly, bi-weekly and monthly reports
- Assist in progress reporting
Skills / Qualifications
- At least 2 years of experience in a project work environment
- Experience in project cost control software systems.
- Bachelor degree in Commerce, Business Administration or Engineering
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.