Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Chonburi, Thailand
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler is currently recruiting for a Proposal Manager / Senior Proposal Engineer with experience in Technical and Commercial writing & document development, with strong English communication skills.
- Reporting to the Business Operations Manager with a secondary reporting line to the Manager of Proposals, the incumbent must be an individual who is highly motivated, well organized and resourceful to assume this role, formulating and implementing bid strategies for projects, within the allocated proposal budgets
- Individual must be able to, at times, work independently to focus on proposal development
- Coordinate with legal counsel in reviewing the Prime Contract documents, develop risk profiles for individual prospects and provide appropriate Commercial inputs during review and negotiations
- Take lead in the planning and execution of the work in close coordination with Project Execution, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Project Controls and other services to execute a compliant proposal
- Lead proposal reviews with Senior Management
Skills / Qualifications
- Strong English Communications Skills is a must. Preference will be given to candidates who demonstrate strong English Reading, Writing and Understanding Skills
- Bachelor Degree and/or Master Degree in any relevant fields of operations such as Engineering, Industrial, Sciences, Business, Commercial, etc.
- Between 7-10 years of career experience, preferably in the engineering construction industry but experience in other industries and/or business sectors will be considered
- Consideration will also be given to people at management level from other functions that have a strong input to high value proposals (e.g. project controls and planning, construction, piping engineering and business development)
- Highly motivated, well organized, resourceful and proactive with a tenacious and empowering team orientated style. Well-developed written and verbal communications, interpersonal, influencing and presentation skills
- Preferably with Commercial awareness and/or experience in budgeting, planning, negotiating, organizing or financial control, but not essential
- Good problem solving abilities with the ability to multi-task and apply a structured approach to complex situations. Flexible approach and able to work under pressure with a can-do attitude and a desire to win
- Understands principles of leadership and motivated to contribute towards people development. Ability to promote an open and informal communication environment that aims at growing mutual trust and teamwork
- All Nationalities will be considered
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.