Skills: Construction Engineer
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: 24, Turkey
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler is currently recruiting for a Construction Engineer with a significant Construction experience in industrial installations. The Construction Engineer will be representing Amec Foster Wheeler on-site at Anagold - Copler Sulphide Expansion Project located in Erzincan/Turkey.
- Insure project engineering activities comply with company and contract requirements and support overall construction schedule
- Provide technical support for construction effort including participation in construction planning and design; interpretation of design; application of construction methods; resolution and documentation of design conflicts; constructability reviews, etc
- Develop implement and administer project engineering procedures and other work controlling documents
- Interface all on-site departments as required to resolve problems, ensure quality of construction, etc. in support of overall project schedule
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction
- Additional responsibilities will be defined in the relevant process procedure
Skills / Qualifications
- Mechanical Engineering degree
- Experience in Engineering/Construction companies operating in industrial plants sector
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent English and Turkish language knowledge is required
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.