Skills: Structural Engineering
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler Environment & Infrastructure is currently seeking an Intermediate Structural Marine Engineer to join our Vancouver Ports & Marine Group. This person will work closely with our project team on coastal and port projects worldwide.
- Development of detailed designs associated with marine terminals
- Preparation of technical documents, specifications and design calculations for various projects
- Coordination of engineering drawings development
Skills / Qualifications
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Experience in structural marine engineering analysis, evaluation, design and report preparation
- A proven track record designing marine terminals
- 3 to 5 years of experience in planning and designing marine terminals
- Strong technical and data analysis skills
- Working knowledge of common structural engineering software such as STAAD, SAP
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.