Skills: Construction Engineer
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Miami Lakes, FL, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler Environment & Infrastructure is currently seeking an On-call Construction Manager to join our team in Miami, FL.
Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum 15 years of experience in the Public Works, Waste Water and Storm Water business market
- MS in Construction Management
- Experience in all aspects of projects for public utilities, drainage, and canal conveyance
- Advanced data analysis and interpretation
- Good technical writing and presentation skills
- Knowledge of maintenance and improvements for municipal rights-of-way, buildings and grounds
- Proven experience managing technical personnel
- Business development and client relationship management
- Proposal development
- Project management and administration
- Water supply / aquifer evaluation
- Working in Monroe County and interacting with County and Municipal staff
- FDOT MOT
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.