Skills: Civil Engineering
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Chonburi, Thailand
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler has an opportunity for a Senior Civil &Structural Engineer / Civil & Structural Engineer. There is an increased thrust to deliver our services for the growing Asian market. As a result of this, Civil Engineering Department operation is expanding and evolving to manage the challenges of regional projects that continue to pose challenges in offering our services through a global talent pool
- Prepare civil / structural calculation report and drawings
- Prepare technical specifications for review and approval
- Prepare Material take off for cost estimate
- Visits job-sites to evaluate site, project requirements and conditions
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering
- Must be a Class I Civil registered / licensed Engineer
- Min 3 years’ experience for Junior level and min 7 years’ experience for Senior level in design office experience in the Oil & Gas, and Petrochemical industry and a minimum of 1-year site work experience
- Experience and knowledgeable in various international design codes, i.e., ACI, AISC, British Standards, JIS, DIN, Euro Code, UBC, etc.
- Experience in the design of heavy foundation, equipment foundation, concrete tabletop structures, blast-resistant structures, and dynamic analysis of machinery foundations
- Proficiency and experience in the use of internationally recognize commercial structural / civil engineering software is required
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.