Skills: Civil Engineering
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Chonburi, Thailand
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler has an opportunity for a Principal Civil & Structural Designer / Senior Civil & Structural Designer. There is an increased thrust to deliver our services for the growing Asian market. As a result of this, Civil Engineering Department operation is expanding and evolving to manage the challenges of regional projects that continue to pose challenges in offering our services through a global talent pool.
- Produce final civil deliverable drawings i.e. earthworks, piling, foundations, superstructures, underground services, paving and buildings inclusive of reinforcement detailing and reinforcement bending schedules where applicable. Drawings to be produced utilizing design sketches as provided by Civil Engineering group and extracted views from the 3D model. All drawings to be produced in accordance with client, corporate and national standards, specifications and procedures as applicable
- Produce final structural deliverable drawings i.e. pipe racks and pipe support steelwork, equipment support and access structures, vertical vessel circular access platforms and buildings. Drawings to be produced utilizing design sketches as provided by Civil Engineering group and extracted views from the 3D model. All drawings to be produced in accordance with client, corporate and national standards, specifications and procedures as applicable
- Receive engineering design information and instructions from Senior or Principal Civil Designer as applicable
- Liaise with respective Civil Engineer on engineering related issues
- Liaise with allocated Civil Checker
- Liaise with lead, senior designers and designers from Piping, Electrical, Instrumentation, Vessels and Mechanical group as necessary
- Perform such duties as may reasonably be assigned by the Chief Civil Designer
Skills / Qualifications
- Diploma in Engineering or other civil related discipline
- Min 8 years’ experience for Senior Level and min 15 years’ experience for Principal Level in Petrochemical Plant, Refinery, Power Plant and Down Stream
- Computer Aid software, Microstation, Framework, AutoCAD
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.