Skills: IT - Sys Admin & Support
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler Environment & Infrastructure has an on-call opportunity available for a GIS Analyst & Python Script Programmer in our Minneapolis office.
- Programming shall result in significant time-savings of otherwise laborious and tedious tasks, which would normally lead to multiple errors and a great many additional labor hours expended if attempted without the programming shortcuts. Programs will save immeasurable amounts of labor and expense to achieve the same level of accuracy if performed by manual means
Skills / Qualifications
- Masters degree in related field
- Extensive experience in Python language programming
- Experience in developing programs or automating QC checks on GIS tabular field values
- Basic knowledge of geomorphology, geology, soils, archaeology, vegetation and ecology
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.