Skills: HSE Manager / Advisor
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Lysekil, Sweden
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler is currently recruiting for a Permit to Work Coordinator with experience in operating permit systems in the oil and gas industry. The position is in Sweden and site-based.
The Permit to Work Coordinator will assist the Amec Foster Wheeler Site Management Team in delivering a world-class HSSE performance on the project.
The Project will operate a construction permit system in a 'greenfield' area immediately adjacent to an operating refinery. The Permit to Work Coordinator will coordinate the issuing of construction permits for the 'greenfield' site. (Works to be undertaken in the live plant area will be managed by the Operator.)
Skills / Qualifications
The required candidate will be able to demonstrate;
- Experience in the use of Permit to Work Systems including, for example, experience at Area Authority or Isolating Authority level, checking the planning of isolation schemes, etc
- Good communication skills
- Analyitcal thinking, allied with problem solving and decision making
- Experience in the use of both computer-based and hard-copy permit systems
- Basic computer skills, (e.g., comfortable using the Microsoft Office suite, e-mail, etc.)
- A record of at least 10-year's work in a similar role
For preference, the required candidate will be able to demonstrate;
- A good standard of spoken/written Swedish and English
- Experience of Swedish Health & Safety legislation
Technical apprenticeship, process operators training scheme or similar.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.