Skills: Business Development
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler Environment & Infrastructure is seeking an on-call Senior Consultant – Land Development with strong expertise and experience in the construction and development industry to assist the growth and client base expansion of the Site Engineering Practice in Phoenix. The position will have heavy emphasis on commercial and industrial markets for architects, municipalities and developers / contractors.
This advisory and marketing-focused position demands a proven ability to plan and lead the execution of the plan with results-driven focus. The position also requires effective business development skills and knowledge and demands existing working relationships and contacts with architectural and land development firms, as well as with contractors and owners, with business opportunities in the local market
Skills / Qualifications
- BS in Civil Engineering or other relevant engineering degree / field
- Minimum of 30 years of relevant experience
- Applicant must possess strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills, and have the ability to work on multiple unique assignments simultaneously
- Applicant must possess excellent, clear and concise, verbal and written communication skills
- Must work well in team environment
- Must pass drug test and background check
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.