Skills: Contracts Administration
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler, a recent winner of the Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award for 'Best Place to Work in 2016 - UK Category', is currently looking to recruit a Commercial Assistant to be based in Aberdeen for 6 months.
- Assistance in the commercial administration of relevant project/contract in accordance with all relevant Amec Foster Wheeler commercial policies and procedures.
Key aims & Objectives
- Assistance with the commercial administration of relevant project/contract in accordance with Amec Foster Wheeler commercial policies and procedures in order to ensure that commercial entitlement is pursued and obtained in accordance with the terms of the contract.
Prime Responsibilities & Duties
- Maintain and promote a safe working environment.
- Preparation of contract documentation / administration in accordance with Amec Foster Wheeler commercial policies and procedures.
- Preparation of project invoicing in accordance with terms and conditions of contract such that cash position maximised.
- Preparation with cost/value reporting and end life forecasting on project in accordance with Amec policies and procedures.
- Assistance with final accounts.
- Assistance with administration of sub-contracts in accordance with relevant Amec Foster Wheeler policies and procedures.
- Assistance with Client cost reporting
Skills / Qualifications
- HNC in appropriate Business Discipline desirable but not essential
- Specific competencies to be in accordance with Amec Foster Wheeler commercial management competence scheme
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you. To apply, please click on the 'Apply to Job' button below.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.