Bethune, SK, Canada
Bethune, SK, Canada
Skills: Construction Engineer
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Bethune, SK, Canada
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler’s Mining business is seeking a Structural Coordinator (Night Shift)in the Construction group at our Legacy project site near Bethune, SK. The successful candidate will liaise with the construction management team, home office engineering support, client, and contractor personnel in order to successfully support the commissioning stage of the project.
- Establish and monitor contract budgets and schedules, including hourly rate and firm price contracts
- Supervise and coordinate the work of multiple contractors on site with respect to safety, quality of work and adherence to applicable does, stands and design documents
- Ensure that Amec Foster Wheeler and our client's Safety Health and Environment programs are implemented and adhered to at all times
- Participate in the turnover process by assembling completion checklists and other construction records
Skills / Qualifications
- 8-15 years' experience in the construction civil/structural industry
- Ability to read and interpret construction plans and specifications
- Previous experience in a civil/structural engineering environment is an asset
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work in a team environment
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.