Skills: Contracts Administration
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Cincinnati, OH, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler is currently a Procurement / Subcontracts Administrator to be responsible for execution of the procurement function and process within Amec Foster Wheeler Environment & Infrastructure, Inc. Americas for all Federal and Commercial projects within Construction Remediation Group.
Preferred locations are Cincinnati, OH; Atlanta, GA area; or Charlotte, NC; but other Amec Foster Wheeler E&I US office locations will be considered.
- Implement and monitor compliance with company procurement/subcontracting policies and procedures
- Coordinate with Commercial/Legal/Contracts staff on exceptions to standard terms and conditions and advise Operations and procurement staff regarding acceptability of requested changes
- Interface with IT, insurance, tax, health and safety, and other applicable departments as required
- Become involved in resolution of subcontractor performance problems, changes, disputes and claims, and ensure the implementation of the most appropriate corrective actions
- Act as primary interface/lead with Project Services in the execution of current online P2P procurement system, including configuration updates, data extraction, and training
- Act as liaison with Accounts Payable to resolve subcontractor/vendor invoicing and electronic PO issues
- Assist to maintain the database of subcontractors and suppliers who have Master Subcontract Services Agreements, as well regular monitoring of the performance and certifications of these subcontractors and suppliers as required by corporate supply chain management
- Generate reports/metrics on commercial and federal procurement as required, including development of electronic reports in support of proposals
- Develop materials and conduct ongoing training for project staff on procurement issues
- Conduct periodic audits of subcontracting activities and provides feedback to management
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in business-related field
- Minimum of 8 years of related experience managing and administering commercial and federal subcontracts
- Experience in subcontract negotiation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong familiarity and technical knowledge with purchasing system software
- Strong FAR knowledge and influences on procurement processes
- If the job requires solo work assignments outside the office, then a valid driver's license is required
- Must pass drug test and background check
- Flexibility to work outside normal business hours as required
- Minimal travel anticipated
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.