Skills: Construction Engineer
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Durham, NC, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler Environment & Infrastructure is seeking a Utility Coordination Lead to join our team in Durham, NC.
- Coordinate utility relocation efforts associated with transportation related infrastructure with utility owners, state agencies and clients
- Work with staff to investigate, analyze and identify utility conflicts on highway projects
Skills / Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational skills
- Computer skills and technical competence
- Commitment to work with other sections and divisions of Amec Foster Wheeler
- Minimum of 10 years of utility coordination experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Relevant college degree from an ABET accredited university
- Ability to travel
- Familiarity with NCDOT utility coordination policies and procedures
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.